Sunday, June 9, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things!



I'm linking up with Across the Hall in Second Grade to share a few of my favorite morning things! This was tough, I'm not a morning gal! Good thing summer is here!

Okay...here we go!

Need I say more? I hit snooze about hmmm 5-7 times each morning. I think my snooze lasts for 5 minutes. It's pretty bad, but I've gotten to the point where I now set the alarm 30 minutes earlier, so that helps.

Josh Elliott-host of GMA. He always seems to make my morning a little brighter and warmer (in the winter time). I really do love GMA. But Josh is my favorite host, he's got the best perspective and he's not too shabby looking. :)

When you snooze, you lose....at least you miss out on a good, hearty breakfast anyways. So, I have to keep things to eat that are quick. In the winter I'll eat oatmeal or cream of wheat (microwaveable). In the spring or fall, it can be fruit slices or at the end of this school year, MUFFINS! Giant sells them for 4 in a pack, fresh from the bakery..mmmm, mmmmm!

When I shower in the am, I like to turn on iheartradio on my cell phone. I can't get radio stations in my place, so a shower radio won't work. Instead, I keep the phone on the other side of the bathroom (in a waterproof case) and tune into my fav NY/Philly stations while I'm doing shower aerobics. So fun!!!

2 comments:

Halle said...

Love your list! I'm a snoozer too :)

Thanks so much for linking up!

Halle
Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

Ashley said...

No problem! I'm so glad to have found you!!!

Post a Comment