Friday, June 28, 2013

Five For Friday!

It's my first every Five For Friday Linky! Figured I'd better get in on one before Doodle Bug takes a break during the month of July. :)



So this week...



1.) I had book club with my lovely teacher friends this week and we decided we'd do a Chelsea Handler book next. Can't wait-I've heard these are a hoot!


2.) I've been shopping for blog templates forever and had my eye on The Honey Bunch. If you're looking for premade templates, that are reasonably priced, this is THE place to be! They now make $20 templates that they sell a few copies of. Some of them are darling! I'm currently debating between two...


3.) Met new neighbors this week, too. Definitely a change, but I think it'll be a good one. 


4.) As I was at the post office today, I snuck next door to the Dollar Tree. I told myself I'd avoid the teacher's section, but I didn't. Of course! I spent the best 5 bucks ever and got:
-A large, reusable cute venn diagram template
-Happy Birthday large certificates
-"I Can Tie My Shoes" certificates--think I'm going to turn these into necklaces
-"I Lost My Tooth" certificates
-Random blue, plastic serving tray. I'll use that for something...

I stopped myself at 5 items. But there are a few more things I have my eye on!


5.) Hoping to be at Hershey tomorrow with some fantastic ladies! I just love Hershey Park. It's my fav amusement park. I'll be a little scared before the first roller coaster ride, and then I'll be an addict. Here's to hoping the lines aren't too long and that there are no mischievous teens trying to cut the line...That happened to me once, and just because it's summer doesn't mean I've completely lost my teacher tone. :)

Hope you've had a fantastic week full of summering activities, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment