Long time no talk, but I'm back to bloggy world and now, you're gonna hear me roooarrrrr! Or not...I just can't get enough of that song! But, I am linking up with Kristin from A Teeny Tiny Teacher to celebrate and share my 13 in '13
13. Favorite Article of Clothing....FLEECE LINED LEGGINGS! I'm wearing them now, and I can't get enough of them. Mine are from White Plum Boutique, check them out, I promise you won't be sorry!
12. Favorite Movie
11. Favorite TV Series
I can not get enough of Mr. Jack McAllister! And seriously, affairs and dishonesty are typically not my cup of tea at all.
10. Favorite Restaurant
I got pretty addicted this year to Zoup! They're like a soup bar...I mean their lobster bisque is just the best I've ever had.
9. Favorite New Thing You Tried
I went on my first cruise last NYE. I seriously can't wait to go again.
8. Favorite Gift You Got!
Seriously, I just got these for Christmas. I just can't get enough of them. I'm always cold, so not only do these look cute they keep my feets warm at night. :)
7. Favorite Thing You Pinned
I couldn't pick just one. The first quote inspired me to make some big, but necessary, and maybe even slightly overdue changes in my life this year. The second provides me a huge sense of comfort and it's something I'm still kinda learning...that you're never truly alone.
6. Favorite Song or Album...
ROAR or really Prism!
Katy Perry, I just find her so very motivational and catchy and fun.
My fav track currently is Unconditional.
5. Best Accomplishment.... new job, new school, new start! I'm much closer to my friends and family now. So for me, that's a huge accomplishment! :)
4. Favorite Picture of the Year!
The port in Cozumel!
3. Favorite Memory!
Learning to ride...and successfully riding scooters through all of Cozumel!
Never felt braver or more on fire.
2. Goal for 2014
Well to start small, I'm getting a puppy! So my biggest but smallest goal is just to housebreak and train a puppy. My personal goal, is just to continue finding and pursuing my absolute bliss... to seek out things and people that make me happy and then forget about all the rest.
1. One little word
It's real, and true, and sometimes with just a little faith you can move mountains. Trust me, I did this year. :)