Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello Teacher Friends!

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and I'm a first grade teacher in PA and a Phillies Phanatic. :) Three years ago, I finished my M.Ed. and accepted an offer to teach first grade. Although I had a ton more experience in the intermediate grades, I took a big leap of faith (in myself) and jumped into the primary world. Hence, "Free Fallin Into First."

Last year, I discovered some of your blogs from a co-worker of mine and while they have been extremely helpful (especially when in a pinch), they have also been incredibly inspiring and collegial. The morale here in the blog world is high and I've enjoyed the supportive community that you all have created. With that said, I have decided to take another leap and join the blogging world. I'm hoping that someone out there might be able to benefit from my ideas, stories, and freebies as much as I have benefitted from yours! Here's to giving back and learning something new!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment