Okay so, these are the books we've read in my teachy book club, most of them are on my Kindle Fire. But, we do tend to pass around paper books to save some $$$. I just got the Fire for Christmas and I do kinda miss my older Kindle (it was the black one with the QWERTY keyboard) only bc the Fire includes things like Word with Friends, a magazine stand, news updates, and it allows you to surf the internet. All of that can be very distracting if you just want to read. Must focus!
1. The Lost Daughter by Lucy Ferriss
2.Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (not on the Fire, very interesting, not at all like the movie from what I've heard but I didn't see the movie...if you're looking for something out of the ordinary and thought-provoking, this is it)
3. Something Borrowed & Something Blue by Emily Giffin--> my FAVS from last summer :)
4. The Thirteenth Tale
5. The Crossroads Cafe (reading now and I'm into it, it's about a model/superstar who is severely burned in a car accident and is set mainly in small town NC)
6. Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons (also reading this, funny so far, the women seem so real)
7. SHADES OF GREY *This is our June book and I'm a bit nervous about reading it. Leave a comment if you've read it and have something to say about it...although it seems like everyone has something to say about it lol.
Books I want to read this summer, now that I'm not working full-time:
-Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
-Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
-The Help (I know, I'm wayyyy behind)
-The Hunger Games (I'm super far behind lol)
Well, I think it's time actually read, read, read and it's like sunny and 78 right now= perfect reading weather!!!